Written By Kyle J. Norton. All right reserved. Any reproduction is allowed only with author mane and all links intact.
As we mentioned in previous articles, infertility is defined as inability of a couple to conceive after 12 months of unprotected sexual intercourse or can not carry the pregnancy to term. It effects over 5 millions couple alone in the U. S. and many times more in the world. Because of unawareness of treatments, only 10% seeks help from professional specialist. the unexplained causes of infertility is defined as if the woman and men reproductive system are function normally but the present-day medical technology and medical doctors can not give a reason why the couple can not conceive .In this article, we will discuss What is liver blood stagnation In traditional Chinese medicine in treating infertility
The Getting Pregnant Plan
I Created A Plan That Help Fertility
And Got Pregnant! You Can Too
Pregnancy Without Pounds
Avoid Gaining Extra Pregnancy Weight
Learn What Foods You & Your Baby Need For Optimal Health
Blood stagnation is defined as qi stagnation or qi deficiency in the liver. In traditional Chinese medicine, blood stagnation is commonly linked to a wide variety of heart and menstrual irregularities because of blocking of the blood flow or blood become static.
II. How Blood stagnation effects fertility in TCM
1. Blood stagnation is caused by liver qi imbalance, it reduces the liver function in regulating the secretion of certian hormone in the prostaglandins family thereby, increasing the risk of abdominal cramps causing blood stagnation in the adnomial region.
2. Liver also helps to regulate the secretion of insulin from the spleen, abnormal function of liver increase the risk of diabetes leading to blood stagnation in the reprodutive organ.
3. imbalance of liver qi also cause inability of liver in fat and protein metabolism leading to nervous tension and increasing the risk of hormal imbalance causing irregular menstrual cycle.
1. Chronic Fallopian tube inflammation
The prolong period of inflammation causes blood static as resulting of increasing blood flow to the Fallopian and distort the immune system in fighting against foreign bacteria and virus function leading to blood stagnation.
2. Liver function
Liver is vital for waste remove. Abnormal function of liver causes old estrogen or other hormone as well as old blood remaining in the body organs leading to blood stagnation and increasing the risk of menstrual irregularity.
3. Irregular cells growth
Blood stagnation may be caused endometriosis, fibroid or tumurmay block the blood flow in the organ leading to blood stagnation.
4. Emotional factors
Emotional stress such as grieving may cause blood static, thereby increasing the risk of blood stagnation.
There are many symptoms of blood stagnation including
1. Abdominal pain
2. Clotted and dark menstrual flow
3. nervous tension
4 Premenstrual breast tenderness,
5. A slight purple-tongue
6. Wiry pulse.
Increase Sperm Count Naturally
With Male Fertility Success, No Drugs,
Surgery Or Humiliating Medical Procedures
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
I hope the series of fertility and fertility will help you understanding more of the causes of infertility in women and men, if you need more information or you want to read about the above subject, please visit
For other health article, please visit
BACK TO ARTICLE CONTENTS